Wednesday, June 14, 2023

My Collection!

 Oel ayngati kameie ma smuk, I see you brothers and sisters!

I see many people sharing photos of their collections online, so I thought I should put my collection up too!

Well, the photos may be a bit small for the full shelves, so I took some close up photos too. :D

My shelf where the bulk of my collection is!
 

My topmost shelf, you'll have to forgive the dust. I'm a little short so it's hard to see up there! But my biggest or most expensive pieces are here, including the wonderful statue of Jake on his banshee from Disney's Pandora. I have the Hot Toys' Jake, and then the pair matching statues of Jake and Neytiri. Right next to them are some of the Mattel Avatar figures.


Next shelf is a lot of little things! Some from Disney's Pandora, I have their collection of small Pandoran animals, and some extra pins that didn't fit onto my ita-bag (which is pictured below). I also got the whole Kinder Eggs collection! This I did by ordering a 24-pack from Amazon, and I happened to get all of them in one go, plus some extras. Additionally, the large Pandoran forest piece and Pandoran reef are from the wonderful collection by McFarlane. Finally, I have Quarritch's watch--or rather, the standard-issue Re-combatant's watch from Avatar 2! (The G-Shock GA-700UC, if you need to know!)


A close-up. In the back is a lovely globe with an atokirina in it, also from Disney. It actually plugs in and lights up, but I was worried any light would wash out other stuff so I didn't turn it on here. There is also a cup top from Regal Theatres.

The Metkayina reef and kinder-egg toys, as well as 3 of the cup tops from Regal Theatres.


The cups from both Regal Theatres and a cup from AMC in front. The plushies are from Disney. In the nice piece of wood I have a half-figure of Jake (I gifted him to someone but apparently they forgot half of it in my apartment!), a tiny banshee toy model that pairs with my custom Avatar from Disney, 3 Disney MagicBands--just my favorite designs!--some make up and a bunch of miscellaneous Avatar items in a bowl that is also from AMC's release of Avatar 2, but it's hidden behind the watches.



Close-up of the books and all of the comics. The blue binder is my language card collection from Disney. I'm working on collecting them all, and have most of them, but I'm looking to trade!


Next, the movies, popcorn tins from Regal Theatres, a basket with more miscellaneous goodies, a shirt, my shoulder banshee from Disney (which, I'm sad to report, has developed holes!), another figure, cards, and... the movies! I have a Japanese version as well as I actually lived in Japan when Avatar initially came out! I have all of the games, multiple editions of the movie, and the first books to come out.

 Close-up!

Posters and more McFarlane figures! I think honestly this Jake and Neytiri are my favorite, because they're travel-size! I also got a banshee in the colors I like the most.

A lovely thick blanket from Disney, two throw pillows from Amazon, 2 pants (the Na'vi striped ones are from Disney, I also have the tail and ears set, too!), the "A" pants are also from Amazon as is the shirt!

My updated ita-bag and the pride of my accessory collection! All my pins except the ones pictured above are squeezed onto my bag as much as possible. The background in the purse is from a McFarlane toy box XD I save and reuse as many things as I can, as you can see with the two card holders. The only pin not from Disney is the blue heart, and that I bought at the movie theatre. It was for a donation, and I got 3 of them--two I made into earrings!

 Bags! I love, love, LOVE my LoungeFly bag. I chose this one over the banshee-wing one because I loved it way more. And alongside it are two draw-string bags, both from Disney, along with the little Shaman of Songs plushie!


Some of my language cards, the Pandora Guide to Flora and Fauna, and ears-and-tail set, all from Disney.

 
More pins, an ACE Pandora passport and badges, again all from Disney. The mystery box contains a tulkun pin. Both badges were given to me by a manager at Disney and was sent in a box of goodies meant for AvatarMeet fans who came to Disney. However, because it was sent after our meet there, I still have the box of extra badges. They're slated for AvatarMeet members, as soon as we can all get together again!

Some cards that came with the old Mattel figures, the AvatarMaker badge is for my custom Avatar from Disney. The banshee, also pictured below, is a Hallmark ornament for a holiday tree.

The Jake Hallmark ornament, and some random backgrounds saved from jewelry and pins. I used a background piece like this in my card holders for my ita-bag. The long one can make a good bookmark, and I'm saving the rest because why not!

Jewelry! The necklaces and bracelets are from Hot Topic, the two "A" Hearts are pins that I just use as earrings (coating the back in clear nailpolish helps against itching caused by the cheap metal), and finally the Na'vi-and-human hand pendant and atokirina pendant are from Disney. I also use them as earrings. 

I also have some shirts, too, and honestly I probably missed some things randomly around my apartment. But all in all, that's it! :) 

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Review of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and What I ACTUALLY Wish I Knew Before Buying

By short review, this is actually a re-posting of a post I left on the Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Facebook page because... oh. my. Eywa.  ...